Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Good Man is Hard to Find

The title of this short story is very fitting. Because I don't think there is one good person in this story (except the baby). The Cildren are extremely disrespectful, and they thought it was a good thing that they've just had a car accident and a disapointment that no one has died. Bailey, the father of teh children is just detached and somewhat inconsiderate. The grandmother, I would be okay with her if she had kept her mouth shut about the secret panel and the misfit. And that brings me to the misfit, who killed a baby, hyis mother, two children, and a grandmother. Is it just too hard for these peaople to be nice?

2 comments:

  1. I agree! The baby is the only nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I like the baby...he's so quiet and kind that I almost forgot he was there with all the bickering.

    ReplyDelete